top of page
The Mission Is Simple.
Thousands of children in Florida are in need of protection.
Now is the time to help these families.
Right Now, In Florida...
1 in 6 Families live in poverty.
40% of children live in a single-parent household.
We Can No Longer
Children Reported to Experience Abuse and Neglect in the Home
Children Living in Poverty, As Well As Over 20,000 Children in the Florida Foster Care System
Calls Were Made to the Abuse & Neglect Hotline. 36.7% Did Not Qualify for Services.
It takes everyone to help solve
1. Families Are Under-Resourced.
2. Families Are Socially Isolated.
3. Children Are At Risk for Neglect & Abuse.
4. Thousands of Children Enter Foster Care Each Day.
5. 70% Leave Foster Care Without a Home.
Safe Families answers the call to serve Florida.
Help Change These Statistics.
WHAT WE ARE ASKING
How to Serve Florida Families
Share with Others
Serve As Volunteer
bottom of page